16 Jun 2014

Behind the mask of HUMANITY…….

It was 8:45 am, almost from last 2 hours ‘He’ is suffering from tremendous pain, lying beside the road but no one was bothered to go and help him.

As soon as I got to know, I rushed down my stairs to foster him with water, then took him up and sheltered him in better place. Witnessing his ailing condition I suspected it to be a speedy car bang but later got to know he was beaten up with a log of a tree by a boy. Meanwhile my mom called up some doctors to fetch some medical help but no one turned up, at that time it was near about 12 noon.

Me, myself and maa had no other better option to provide him brisk fluids and little nursing.
Then disgusted me, came back home and had lunch after which I felt asleep….suddenly I woke up and realised it was too late, I checked my mobile….’ahh! its 6:55’ at afternoon. I went to the kitchen and asked maa ‘Is he ok?’

She replied ‘he is same as he was’. My younger sister was equally concerned for the same.

Then we decided to help him as we couldn’t see him bare hell lot of pain which in turn was making his condition worse.

Then after we fed him a paste made of milk and biscuits followed by some analgesic. As it was raining heavily and preferably cold, we secured him in a warm n safe shade.

Sighting this many people around us asked…why were we doing all this, are we crazy??? It’s very dangerous!!! Few advised us to stay away from him and leave him the way he is….. even few said it’s his deed for which he is suffering now & bla ……bla….. bla….

Once I thought to ask them that whether they will be able to say all these if it would have been their family member???? But I confined myself as it will be of no use.

Only because ‘He’ is a street DOG (Yes! He is Dog) people are saying all these nonsense stuff??????

Are they Humans???? Are they civilized??? Is it the true face of ours behind the mask of humanity??

Don’t they know the quality of soul which a human have, the same an animal also have!!! They feel pain in same way as a human do feel….wound, cuts, fracture hurts them exactly in same amount as in case of a human…

But still we humans have a benefit that we can talk we can share our problems and can find solution as per that but an animal they can do nothing else than bearing the pain and wait for the nature to heel them up ……

Hence its OTHERS they have to depend on for their complete cure!!!


P.S - Hope he will get well soon…                        

No comments:

Post a Comment