29 Jul 2014

Bag-O-Holic

Hello my reader friends today my write up is totally on different topic from my last few write ups, it’s on fashion haul. From my teen age I am crazy about bags, wallets, clutchers etc .etc therefore whenever I pass by any bag shop its must for me to buy at least one…. Same happen recently when I went to new market last week to shop few things for my sis but as I was passing by the bag stalls at the outer pavement of the market and couldn’t stop myself to buy one…but at last I actually bought  Four bags and two wallets…which am going to share with you all….

The texture of this bag is leathery. Spacious and easy to carry, with an extra allotted space for umbrella… the MRP of this bag is Rs.480 but after bargaining I got them at Rs.350 each.
This bag is of same texture like the previous one…but its smaller than the previous one.
MRP- Rs 350, after bargaining I bought it at Rs.200.
Hand bag, MRP Rs.150, bought it at Rs.100. It can be well paired with the red bag above…

Hand bag, MRP- RS.200, Bought it at Rs.180 and we can pair this hand bag with any of those blue bags above.

This one is of medium size…with a glossy texture..
MRP- Rs.400, Bought it at Rs.200.

This is my 1st fashion haul, will come back with more exiting ones further......till then like and comment on your views about this blog...thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment